We finally found the shirts we wanted!!
Don’t mind the hubby’s weird face I had bought this hoodie for his birthday but it took forever to come in the mail. Turned out great and he loves it.
Saturday I found the “train like a beast look like a beauty” tank. It’s one I have been trying to find in my size forever. Just happened to go to Marshall’s and found it. Looks better with a sports bra and workout pants but you get the idea. I actually think I might have been able to pull this shirt off in a small cause I wore it last night and it’s a touch big. We will see how much it shrinks.
A few other bullet points of news:
• truck is still broke part is on national back order so the Altima & I are becoming friends. Which in the long run is saving us almost 100 a week in gas so I guess that’s a plus.
• we finally have a court date for our custody case to be heard. This is actually months before we expected which is good cause it will help us determine whether we can relocate.
• my massage was wonderful I had no idea I held so much stress in my shoulders lots of pressure to break it all up. Felt a little sore yesterday but 100% better than before so I’ll take the touch sore.
• tonight I get an eye exam and most likely glasses so this is one of the last glasses less selfies. Truth is it’s been a long time coming I had glasses as a kid but got bullied so I never wore them. It’s a must now cause I can’t see very well on my left side due to my lazy eye. Let’s hope people are nicer this time around.
• getting so inspired to continue lifting. Also seeing where it takes me psychically & mentally so far it’s given me control which I like.
• I know a lot of you are chipotle fans I am as well. They have come out with a new item it’s called sofritas which is tofu, red chilies and poblanos. It’s delicious and I’m not even a tofu fan. It’s a must try also the new documentary on Netflix is totally worth the 20ish mins really makes me love chipotle that much more.
• just applied for a volunteer position at our local dog rescue really hoping my application gets chosen. I should know by April so fingers crossed I have always wanted to help make a difference what better than the lives of some dogs who just need love.
Well I think this has gotten long enough I hope everyone has a wonderful day.