Weekend in Photos!!
1&2. Are for eclipsenikkie look what I found at Marshall’s. I was looking for tops with cute sayings when I came across these.
3. My babies Onyx & Machiavelli Sunday morning we went for a walk which we haven’t gotten to do in a while but mike wanted to sleep in so I said why not. It was fun and the kids loved it even though it was super muddy.
4. Mike & I decided since it wasn’t that busy we would do a bunch of stuff with the smith machine. So he taught me this new one a back bench press. Those are the muscles it works.
5. This is a photo of me doing the back bench press. I thought my shoulders were looking pretty awesome lately. I know you can’t see it but there is weight on the bar only about 20# though we started light cause I had never done this one.
6. This was my lunch today a homemade gluten free version of Olive gardens Zuppa Toscana soup. So delicious for sure will be making again.
7. Cake same gluten free cake mix as before but this time we used blueberry pie filling instead of lemon. Both ways are super delicious. What I love about this cake other than it’s gluten free it’s a heavy cake almost like pound cake it’s sweet but not overly so when you add the filling and the cool whip “frosting” is perfect.
This was just a sample of my weekend how was yours?