The Great New York State Fair!!
We were lucky enough to be able to go twice cause of dollar day. We went Sunday did rides and games then went back yesterday just mike and I did buildings food and the wolf show.
1. Lobo the 11 week old wolf cub. I loved this he was so fuzzy and just plain adorable.
2. One of the adult wolves in the show. It was so hot they were resting.
3. Colored chickens I needed the pink one for photo bingo which you will see in photo 6. Get any line and win a free t-shirt.
4,8,9. Are all photos of the sand sculpture. This years theme was dr. Seuss.
5. This is the butter sculpture this years theme was the food bank.
6. Photo bingo for one of our local radio stations. Just snap photos get any 5 in a line win a free t-shirt.
7. Kaileigh being a smurf.
10. One of the sheep I thought was super cute.
Overall an excellent weekend besides getting burnt and it having to end. With mikes new schedule we don’t get a lot of time together so it was nice to have an extra night. Lots of changes coming in the next six weeks but until then but going to try to enjoy the little things.